Committed to Excellence
Specializing in kitchen and bathroom cabinetry and woodworking, Spring Hill Woodworks offers a myriad of additional wood crafting services and products. From cabinets, and solid wood furniture to custom built-ins and coffered ceilings, we can handle your project from design to installation. Our guaranteed quality, excellent craftsmanship, dependable service, and professionalism are what separates us and we take pride in it.
Build a custom kitchen or bathroom suited to your specific needs. Whether you prefer rustic, contemporary, mission or shaker - Spring Hill Woodworks will handle the project with extreme professionalism. We can build just about any kind of project you can imagine. Check out our gallery to see the types of projects we have built, including custom furniture. When it comes to custom home woodworking, if you can imagine it...we can build it.
WHY SPRING HILL WOODWORKS?
- ¾” solid hardwood face frames
- Dado construction on cabinet boxes
- ¾” premium hardwood plywood sides, bottoms, tops, and backs
- Adjustable ¾” premium hardwood plywood shelves with front edging
- Solid wood dove-tailed drawer boxes with full extension soft close under mount slides
- Soft-close concealed hinges or knife, or decorative hinges available
- Hand sanded eased edges to enhance finish durability
- Hand wiped stains and glazes
- Cabinets finished with a catalyzed conversion varnish to provide you with the most moisture and household chemical resistant, and durable finish in the industry
WOODWORKING SOLUTIONS CATERED TO YOUR NEEDS
You can make it how you want it. No need to worry about certain increments for sizing. We make our custom woodworking fit any style room. Your choice of any wood species, door style, size, wood stain, paint or glazed finish. Doors, face frames, drawer fronts, and drawers are all handcrafted from solid hardwoods. No cheap particle board with wood veneer. Deal directly with the builder and installer. And instead of having our products made in overseas factories, we have a staff of Amish craftsmen making the finest accessories in all of North America. The result is a line of products that provide the level of quality that can enjoy for generations.
QUALITY FROM START TO FINISH.
Our cabinets are finished with a durable water-borne lacquer finish that surpasses solvent-based lacquer in durability and UV resistance. Water-borne finishes do not emit toxic vapors and are safe for the environment and those who come in contact with them. This is especially important as your kitchen is where you prepare your food, spend time with your family, and entertain guests.