At Spring Hill Woodworks, our master craftsmen have decades of experience in woodworking and wood crafts. That experience, along with their deep knowledge of the techniques and materials that result in the highest quality work give us the ability to create exactly the solution you're looking for.
COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
- ¾” solid hardwood face frames
- Dado construction on cabinet boxes
- ¾” premium hardwood plywood sides, bottoms, tops, and backs
- Adjustable ¾” premium hardwood plywood shelves with front edging
- Solid wood dove-tailed drawer boxes with full extension soft close under mount slides
- Soft-close concealed hinges or knife, or decorative hinges available
- Hand sanded eased edges to enhance finish durability
- Hand wiped stains and glazes
- Cabinets finished with a catalyzed conversion varnish to provide you with the most moisture and household chemical resistant, and durable finish in the industry
Spring Hill Woodworks can build just about any kind of project you can imagine.
Check out our gallery to see the types of projects we have built, including custom furniture.
We make built-in shelving and wall units, bunk beds, doors and window trimming, coffered ceilings and beams, molding, fireplace surrounds, cabinetry, bars, mirrors… if you can imagine it, we can build it.
Call us for a quote or with any questions you may have at (724) 762-0111 or send us an email at email@example.com